A few things to think about when your calling for prices to rent
an RV for your trip. Traveling with the family, friends, business
associates or just by yourself, think of the following as you search
for that RV to take on that so well planned (or not) getaway trip.
OK, so you got the idea a few years ago, or more recently, to get
out of town to visit sites and enjoy the outdoors. In the past you
have traveled by plane to exotic destinations, taken the car on
the long road trips and stayed at relatives or friends and got to
enjoy their emotions.
NOW IT IS A MOTOR HOME TRIP, LET'S DO IT, YOU SAY!!
So here are normally the steps in getting this tripped planned
and set up in this sort of order you need to decide on:
- dates of travel
- who is going
- how many miles
- where to go
- what campgrounds to visit
- what to take
- what to do
- what to see
- what's it going to cost (vehicle expense, gas, campground fees,
- WHERE DO WE GET THE RV FROM (let's get on the net and
- Here is where we can help you plus all
of the above questions also, read below please.
First time you have rented or even if you
have rented a few times here is some advice to ensure that all the
above works out the way you have planned and dreamed.
To ensure that you trip is one to
remember with great memories instead of I should have please do
(this is from experience since 1985 RV business and since 1970 in
- get on your computer and search what works
best for you
- find the location that meets your requirements
- get quotes to rent an RV in writing (nothing
- get the type of vehicle you are getting
in writing (or do you get any one they have in stock (make, model,
vin #, options)
- does the facility have back up plan if
something happens to that vehicle (or do they have just one)
- do they answer the phone when you call
and are knowledgeable (will they answer if there is a concern
on the road?)
- do they follow up in writing what they
- do they have a facility where you may
take a look at the RV your renting
- are their qualified staff with experience
to address all your concerns (insurance, features and service)
- has the unit been properly serviced (remember
you are taking a road trip in someone else vehicle, did they service
- is this a personal RV (these individuals
do not have business license, is this legal?, what if there is
- if this is a business how long have they
been in business, do they have qualified personal
- have you visited this business to view
the RV, is it clean,, maintained, are they good at what they do?
- You need to see the RV you are renting
and gather information on; the company, the past rental customers,
testimonials, do some research because this is your trip, your
vacation, make it a great one.
- DO NOT JUST PRICE SHOP WITHOUT KNOWING
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING FOR WHAT YOU ARE PAYING, PLEASE!!
Owner, the managers and the employees at
Family RV are in this business to do it right. Email us, call us,
visit us, review all of the above and see that we are what we say,
THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO.
OUR PRICES ARE NOT THE LOWEST, JUST
THE BEST FOR WHAT YOU GET. QUALITY PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE
AND THE BEST SERVICE. CONTACT US AND SEE BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER
YOUR TRIP, WE ANSWER THE PHONE WITH A LIVE BODY (during business
hours) OR 24 HOURS A DAY VOICEMAIL AND EMAIL. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
AND NEED (like the Verizon team) "Can you
hear us now"
We are here for you to make it a great trip.
What you need to know before you rent
Before you rent, what are the costs?
What type of RV are you getting?
Look at the extra's you get with Family
RV with all the Winnebago Model Motor homes.
Click here to read about a customers experience with another rental
(This is just one of many examples)
We have one location at 2828 Monterey Hwy in San Jose, California
just 50 miles south of San Francisco.
Contact Us Form