Message to Renters
A few things to think about when your calling for prices to rent an RV for your trip. If traveling with the family, friends, business associates or just by yourself, think of the following as you search for your RV.
OK, so you got the idea a few years ago, or more recently, to get out of town to visit sites and enjoy the outdoors. In the past you have traveled by plane to exotic destinations, or possibly taken the car on the long road trips and stayed at a relatives or friends.
NOW IT IS A MOTOR HOME TRIP, LET'S DO IT, YOU SAY!!
So here are normally the steps in getting this trip planned and set up the trip in this sort of order, you will need to decide on:
- Dates of travel
- Who is going
- How many miles
- Where to go
- What campgrounds to stay in
- What to take
- What to do
- What to see
- what's it going to cost (vehicle expense, gas, campground fees, food, activities)
- WHERE DO WE GET THE RV FROM
Here is where we can help you plus all of the above questions also, read below please.
If this is the first time you have rented or even if you have rented a few times here is some advice to ensure that all the above works out the way you have planned and dreamed.
To ensure that you trip is one to remember with great memories instead of "I should have..." do the following:
(this is from experience since 1985 RV business and since 1970 in retail)
- Get on your computer and search what works best for you
- Find the location that meets your requirements
- Get quotes to rent an RV in writing (nothing verbal)
- Get the type of vehicle you are getting in writing (or do you get any one they have in stock (make, model, vin #, options)
- Find out if the facility have back up plan if something happens to that vehicle (or do they have just one)
- Find out if they answer the phone when you call and if they do, are knowledgeable? (will they answer if there is a concern on the road?)
- Find out they follow up in writing what they say
- Find out if they have a facility where you may take a look at the RV your renting
- Are their qualified staff with experience to address all your concerns(insurance, features and service)
- Has the unit been properly serviced(remember you are taking a road trip in someone else vehicle; did they service it?)
- Is this a personal RV (these individuals do not have business license, what if there is a problem?)
- If this is a business how long have they been in business, do they have qualified personal
- Have you visited this business to view the RV, is it clean, maintained, are they good at what they do?
- You need to see the RV you are renting and get enough information on it, the company, the past rental customers, testimonials, do some research because this is your trip, your vacation, make it a great one.
- SO DO NOT JUST PRICE SHOP WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE GETTING FOR WHAT YOU ARE PAYING, PLEASE!!
Owner, managers and employees at Family RV are in this business and do it right. Email us, call us, visit us, review all of the above and see that we are what we say, THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO.
OUR PRICES ARE NOT THE LOWEST, JUST THE BEST FOR WHAT YOU GET. QUALITY PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE AND THE BEST SERVICE. CONTACT US AND SEE BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR TRIP, WE ANSWER THE PHONE WITH A LIVE BODY (during business hours) OR 24 HOURS A DAY VOICEMAIL AND EMAIL. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED.
We are here for you to make it a great trip.
We have one location at 19380 Monterey Rd. Morgan Hill, CA 95037.
Need help with renting or buying?Would you like some help from our friendly, helpful team?
Send us a little information and we'll get someone to work with you one-on-one every step of the way: