RV Rental FAQ
California's Premier RV Rental Center
- How to calculate cost to rent
Airport Pickup: Yes from S.F, Oakland, or San Jose (Inquire with Rental Agent)
- What might I pack for my trip?
- Policies(including Cancellation policy): Motorhome / Trailer
- What do I need to tow a trailer from Family RV?
IMPORTANT Please read
- Smoking Policy: There is No Smoking in any of the rental vehicles. If smoked in fees could be a minimum of $500 or more.
- Towing: Normally the motor homes have a plug but the type of plug varies between different RVs. If you bring in your trailer you may test it on the RV. If Family RV is requested to hook up your towed vehicle there may be a charge for wiring set up. No free miles when towing with a motorhome.
- Pick up times: Normal pick up times are after 2 PM and before 4PM (Monday through Saturday) Other times are available upon request.
- Return times: Normal return times are between 9 AM and 11 AM (Monday through Saturday)
- Bike rack: If you plan on using your own bike rack please bring your bike rack in when picking up the motor home and we will install it for you. The receiver hitches are locked on all motorized RVs.